A trip to Montserrat is a feast for the eyes. The nature and rock formations of the mountain offer a natural beauty. The size and craftsmanship of the buildings are of great architectural interest. The statues and works of art pay tribute to the wonder of the area.
Book tickets for your half day tour to Montserrat from Barcelona with return journey
There are two organized tours that save you the time and trouble of organizing your own trip to Montserrat. They include return journey from Barcelona to Montserrat in an air conditioned bus. You can choose either a half day morning tour or half day afternoon tour.
This page will provide links to pages offering photo tours of different parts of Montserrat.
- Photo Tour of the Santa Cova Walk in Montserrat: Images of the Walk to the Religious Santa Cova Shrine.
Photographs and descriptions of the mountain walk to the famous Santa Cova shrine.
- Photo Tour of the Sant Joan Walk in Montserrat: Images of the Mountain Top Walk in the Sant Joan Area of the Mountain.
Photographs and descriptions of the mountain walk in Sant Joan, taking in hermitages and the Montserrat natural park.
Photographs and explanations of the building, artwork and interior of Montserrat Basilica.
- Photo Tour of the Journey to Montserrat Monastery by Rack railway: Images of the ride to Montserrat on the Cremallera.
Photographs and commentary about the ride to Montserrat on the Cremallera rack railway.
- Photo Tour of the Journey to Montserrat Monastery by Cable Car: Images of the ride to Montserrat on the Aeri de Montserrat.
Photographs and descriptions of the ride to Montserrat Monastery in a cable car.
- A Photographic overview to Montserrat: Images of the Buildings, Mountain and Facilities at Montserrat.
An overview of what Montserrat has to offer with photographs and explanations.